This is a high energy course. Applicants must have appropriate skills prior to attending. At the minimum, the successful completion of a previous handgun, carbine and team tactics course (military, police or commercial) is required.
In accordance with regulations, only U.S. Citizens will be accepted to participate in MAST Solutions courses.
Points of Instruction (POI) 16 hours:
- Protective procedures
- Team procedures
- Surgical shooting and target discrimination
- Movement and fluidity of detail
- Vehicular procedures and route planning
- IADs That Terminate Actions
- Vehicular skills
- Immediate Action Drills (IADs) Five Principles of Tactical Success
- At least 5 serviceable M4 magazines, as well as the ability to carry them on your body
- At least 3 pistol magazines, holster and mag carrier
- UTM Bolt and Pistol converstion. **These can be rented if you don’t own one.
- 150 5.56 UTM and 150 9mm UTM. **These can be purchased from MAST if needed.
- Ammunition: 700 rds primary. 250 rds pistol ammunition
- Active EarPro
- Clear or tinted EyePro
- Knee Pads/Elbow Pads recommended
- Carbine — Weapon mounted white light is recommended
- Pistol—weapon mounted white light is recommended
- Hand held light
- Sufficient batteries for all of your equipment