From Simple to Complex.
PPI Security is uniquely qualified to protect, secure, find, track and investigate what is important to you, your company, your client and your community.
Security Management relates to the physical protection of people and property, as well as information, network and telecommunications systems.
At PPI, we use our years of experience in law enforcement to provide best in class security services for our clients.
PPI contracts off-duty peace officers from local, county, and state law enforcement agencies to provide armed security for individuals, small businesses, large corporations, retailers, healthcare facilities, pipeline construction, and petrochemical plants, just to name a few.
All of our officers are bonded, licensed, and insured. And our simple billing process means you get one invoice while we take care of the officer and department payouts.
Why PPI for Security?
- PPI Security utilizes current, uniformed police officers in good standing for deployment to an assignment
- PPI commissioned Level IV officers have full authority to enforce the law while engaged in the performance of their required duties, discreetly, and at the discretion of the client
- PPI provides all scheduling. If an officer is called to an emergency or cannot make his assignment, PPI will immediately replace the officer
- During natural or manmade disasters, PPI can deploy officers and agents quickly
- PPI provides all payroll services, and officers are paid weekly
- The client is invoiced once per month
- PPI provides general liability and workers compensation insurance as required by law when the officer is contracted through PPI
- Whether the concern is asset protection, loss prevention, executive protection, crowd management, or traffic control, PPI matches every officer to the client’s specifications
- PPI utilizes Silvertrac— the highest-rated software in the industry for real time monitoring of employees and contractors in the field. Every officer signs in via phone app verified by the GPS locator within the app. It answers the who, what, when, and where of on-site security, instantly and transparently.
- PPI Security is the ONE POINT OF CONTACT – 24/7 365 DAYS A YEAR
The act or process of investigating to search out and examine the particulars of an event or an attempt to learn the facts about something hidden, unique, or complex. The investigation process is based on examining and studying the details related to all components of the topic being investigated. The outcome of an investigation is based on a systematical approach and a detailed and careful examination of all the facts.
That’s what we do at PPI Security
PPI Security offers licensed private investigators with specialized training and experience in both civil and criminal cases, as well as private and corporate matters. Investigations include:
- Background checks
- Criminal defense investigations
- Crime investigations
- Civil lawsuits
- Asset location
- Missing persons
- Employee theft investigations
- Undercover employees
- Accident investigations
- Insurance fraud investigations
- Computer forensics
- Workers compensation fraud investigations
- Criminal records searches
- Infidelity investigations
- Business fraud investigations
At PPI Security, we take great pride in examining all details of an investigation to determine if someone has been wronged. The outcome of an investigation is based on a systematical approach and a detailed and careful examination of all the facts. At PPI, we find the truth.
Today, we’re a bit more civilized. PPI has investigated many Insurance Fraud cases. Insurance Fraud is any act committed with the intent to obtain a fraudulent outcome from an insurance process. PPI provides clients experienced personnel to conduct Insurance Fraud Investigations for business and personal matters.
Insurance Fraud is any act committed with the intent to obtain a fraudulent outcome from an insurance process. PPI provides clients experienced Personnel to conduct Insurance Fraud Investigations for business and personal matters. PPI’s reports are compiled and organized in a manner to ensure a clear understanding of the evidence, detailing the findings. Do not allow a claimant to attempt to obtain some benefit or advantage to which they are not otherwise entitled, or when an insurer knowingly denies some benefit that is due you or your company. PPI has the knowledge, experience and skills to detect and uncover Insurance Fraud.
Insurance Fraud is a serious and costly problem for victims as well as consumers. PPI Security conducts thorough investigations to uncover fraudulent claims for both insurance companies and individuals falsely implicated in accidents.
Our Special Investigations Unit (SIU) handles insurance investigations for virtually all industries. Our team is comprised of highly qualified experts who have extensive experience uncovering fraud and producing tangible results.
PPI retains trained specialists in the detection and prevention of fraud and are skilled in various investigative and analytical procedures used to gather evidence to solve complex fraud investigations and meet critical objectives.
There are several methods PPI uses to find information in an insurance fraud investigation. Most are used to determine whether claims are true or false. Here are a few commonly used techniques:
- Surveillance to verify the claim
- Medical reports/history search
- Previous claims/accidents search
- Insurance coverage analysis
- Witness interviews
- Physician's billing search and analysis
- Claimant background check
PPI’s reports are compiled and organized in a manner to ensure a clear understanding of the evidence, detailing the findings.