Shoot. Move. Communicate.
The Team Tactics curriculum benefits: couples, partners, families, and friends. Learn to operate as a “team” from a vehicle, house, or office.
The goal of this course is to have students learn and demonstrate the fundamentals of marksmanship and perform manipulation techniques with a partner. This course is a practical exercise conducted at a live-fire range. The students will demonstrate movement as it relates to the curriculum. The students will become proficient with working from a vehicle or other features. The learning environment will incorporate 180 degrees of target acquisition and the students will gain knowledge of low-light limitations and demonstrate techniques to the instructor’s satisfaction.
POI (Points of Instruction)
- Firearms safe handling procedures
- Iron sights/optics-zeroing theory and application
- Combat marksmanship fundamentals
- Shooting platforms and its relationship to target distance and working with a partner
- Surgical shooting and target discrimination with a partner
- Shot priority
- Movement as a team
- Stoppages and malfunctions drills as a team
- Low light and no light shooting skills as a team
- Strong and support side as a team
- Shooting from cover and barricades as a team