The goal of this course is to have students learn and demonstrate the rudiments of the pistol. The student will demonstrate take down and cleaning of the pistol. Operation and functions of the pistol including loading and unloading of the pistol. The student will understand how to properly grip and manipulate their pistol to the satisfaction of the instructor.
POI (Points of Instruction)
1. Firearms safe handling procedures
2. Weapon operating theory
3. Take down and cleaning firearm
4. Loading and unloading
5. Holster options and magazine carrier options
6. Sights and add on options
7. The student will be familiar with how the mechanical functions of the handgun
Kit- Each student will need to bring:
- 200 rounds
- 1 or 2 magazines
- Eye pro
- Hearing pro (electronic preferred)
We also recommend packing; cleaning kit for weapons maintenance and baseball style hat. Bring a lunch and enough hydration for the day. Sunscreen, wet wipes and other comfort items. You may need a pen and paper for notes.