The goal of this course is to have students learn and demonstrate the fundamentals of handgun marksmanship and perform manipulation techniques from concealment. This course is a practical exercise conducted at a live-fire range. The student will demonstrate movement, shooting platforms, malfunctions, marksmanship, multiple target transitions, and shooting standards to the satisfaction of the instructor all while concealed.
RANGE FEE is separate. Please bring range fees on day 1. Cash only. $30.00 per student per day.
***This course requires a certificate of completion of Handgun I or other equal completion.
POI (Points of Instruction)
1. Firearms safe handling procedures for concealed and LTC
2. Concealment options and LTC options
3. Every Day Carry (EDC) options, lights, and loads
4. Grip, and holster work from concealment.
5. Combat marksmanship fundamentals from vehicle and other features that are in an urban environment
6. Stoppages and remedies
7. The student will be familiar with the mechanical functions of the handgun as it relates to concealed carry.
Kit- Each student will need to bring:
- Handgun (EDC – every day carry firearm)
- 450 rounds
- Proper holster (holster should be snug to your waistline, or inside the belt)
- 4 magazines Only load 2 to capacity.
- Eye pro
- Hearing pro (electronic preferred)
- Med kit (if you have one).
We also recommend packing; cleaning kit for weapons maintenance and baseball style hat. Bring a lunch and enough hydration for the day. Sunscreen, wet wipes and other comfort items. You may need a pen and paper for notes.